The C-SFP transceivers combine two Bi-Directional (BiDi) transceivers into one SFP module with two LC connectors, one for each BiDi transceiver. The dual-channel CSFP has the same mechanical dimensions as the industry standard SFP transceiver and is compatible with the standard SFP cage.
Technical detailsDual Port BIDI in SFP Form Factor for higher port density
- Single fiber full duplex solution
- Single + 3.3 V power supply
- 1310 nm FP or 1490nm DFB laser diode transmitter.
- 1490 nm or 1310nm PIN photodiode detector with preamplifier
- IEEE802.3AH 100BASE-BX, OC-3/STM-1SONET/SDH, 1000BASE-BX
- Integrated WDM filter for 1310/1490 nm or 1490/1310nm transmitting
- Compact small form factor pluggable MSA compliant
- Standard LC receptacle optical interface
- 2 types of product provided to comply with CSFP MSA option1 & option2
- Soft TX_fault, LOS function through I2C interface for option 1
- Both soft TX_fault, LOS function through I2C interface and hard TX_fault,
LOS function for option 2
- Support “multi-rate :with 10KM & 20KM models
- Digital Diagnostic monitoring function
- Operating temperature from 0~70oC or -40~85oC
- RoHS 6 compliant
- Gigabit Ethernet(1000BASE-BX20) .
- Point to Point FTTH Application